WANDERLUST

In my 26, somehow I believe that 2012 is going to be a great year... and it's happening. Crossing around Europe would be one of them, I believe that traveling affects your spiritual change. To be in different places, meet many people, catch them in different culture, art and what affects them everyday is something you have to embrace.

Traveling is an adventure and Adventure is a path. Real adventure, self-determined, self-motivated, often risky, forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world. The world the way it is, not the way you imagine it. The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are. Don't misunderstood the power and pride of being able to go many places. Something you should have in mind before you go is point number 5 from what i just read in one of my favorite author.

You are not traveling in order to prove that you have a better life than other people – your aim is to find out how other people live, what they can teach you, how they deal with reality and with the extraordinary.

In the meantime, I'm waiting for my visa approval. Cross fingers!

No comments: