I MISS THOSE DAYS

I miss those days, where all the things I think are analyzed properly. when I still find reading boring novels or spend days by watching DVDs that drain my tears and think it as a brain meditation of boredom in my life. I also missed having all the cliché things that I see will happen, and stupidly, I seriously think it's true !

I miss those times to think and imagine how it feels of first kiss, falling in love like a fool, while i think teenage love is not so complex to understand, do not need reason, do not need another day, no matter who, where and how. I also missed part of lousy me when I really feel shivers, literally, when I fell in love. I miss the midnight phone talking rubbish, till i fell asleep without goodnight. Stupid text message that makes me smile all day. butterfly in my stomach when I would go on dates.

I miss when i awake in the middle of the night and crying for no reason, start the turn on the monitor, write a diary, listening to songs just to try to restore the mood that I do not understand, and when I surrendered to understand I just got back to my blank mind and head to bed .

I miss when I am angry without reason, and laugh only a few seconds later. People would think I'm crazy, and i miss it much when i don't care about it at all. I miss my time talking through a mirror to myself.

I miss hanging out with my friends, doing something stupid and impulsive. I miss talking to my best friend, sharing all the hassle though I felt at that time she doesn't understands me. Off course she won't, who will anyway.

I miss when I eat a lot and don't care if I will become fat and ugly. I miss my time wearing whatever I want without caring whether its fashionable or not. No care despite it's something cool from a magazine.

I miss listening to a pop song and dancing to imitate Britney Spears. And believe me, it was difficult to do. FOR REAL !

I miss when I was very aware when I feel a lot of unclear tangled threads stuck in my brain, questioning A to Z which I myself sick of searching for answers. I miss when I care about the little things that happen in my life and not let passed me by. I miss when I still have a stack of paper with random words that poured with letters from my heart, for sure you can guess what a mess inside them. I miss when I tried to play my heart to see the ease of all the hassle. I miss dreamless sleep. oh I miss it really bad.

I MISS YOU
I MISS ME
I MISS LIFE
I MISS HOME

5 comments:

indhry said...

pertamaxx...

btw home nya emg dimana gt??

hahahaha...

nice first posting ^^

keep on going....

Anonymous said...

maybe you just caring too much bout what people might say bout you (but yeah, theory is always easy than practice hehe ga ngaca yg ngomong)..anyway, i dont really miss my youth bcz it was nothing special LOL.. but miss you all guys,specially aigoo..XO

Fitria said...

thanks dri, rumah deket cuma 200 km dari bandung. haha

we both missing the same person steph, XO

Unknown said...

Finally this blog has been launched...great....
Two of you really miss me???mmmwahhhhh...wait me yeuhhhh tgl 28mei pan libur tuh...gw ke Bdg dahh..okehh!!!sapa yg mw kasi tumpangan??/hehehehe,,,

-La Aigoo-

Fitria said...

mmwaaah, miss u darla. aku siap menampung kapanpun, xoxo. can't wait to c you..