FIRST BIG TASK

So, first thing to post wud be about my work, let me remind you before you see the whole details, nothing fancy or cool about my work, it's all about borrriinnngg kinda work, hehe. this project kept me busy for entire month. I had so much fun in doing it. So many things i've learned especially on how to deal to make a deal with people. It's a week journey, so let's the story begin :

Preparation was kinda frustrated me, trouble trouble keep coming. Left bandung on tuesday, 2010/04/13. Early and in a hurry, can't even remember to have a breakfast, but the salad roll from red roll saved my noisy tummy, yummy yumm yumm..



Later on we finally heading to our hotel, have a brief rest to prepare.


And things begin, here a pics that i think represent enuff. First day we wore Batik, thanks to my baby who picked one for me, it did look good on me honey.

Second day was the most interesting one from my side, the opening from SBY was held, two invitation available, i was about to let my boss attend alone, but another alibi just like he always said to me like 'come with me, you my marketing girl' sumtin' i can't say no too. LOL. But, then i found it as a first experience being with all international businessman gathered in the same room, i feel clever already, haha.







well, third day not really much to talk, since my sloppy mind was way too tired makes me forget to bring the camera. When i was in Jakarta we had chance to go some places to find a nice dine, even though we took the journey along with riding bajai. haha. And fourth day was our last day, the most fun day of all, we went for swimming nite before in hotel. I found many new friends some of them are v nice and funny girls, it was fun cos we had a pretty hot gossip around, girls wud be girls. Sorry :-*














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice belt ( HT )