FINALLY !


I always feel that sometimes I do a lot of things upside down, i always see my self as the most inconsistent person for the reason of how many changes i made in seconds, behind all that i'm the one that pursue my dream, it might takes long time but i always knew that it will happen, perhaps universe has a wonderful way to show when and how.
I adore music an movies, i love how it rhymed, is such beautiful sound and visual. i love something romantic, it just got me. some say that "a dreamy, imaginative habit of mind; a disposition to ignore what is real, as a girl full of romance" i guess the phrase works for me. i'm a dreamer, for real, literally ! this mind this mind, i always had a dream, sometimes i want it to stop, cos all i feel is exhaustion when i woke up.
I love my family, friends, lover. those people taught me so much in life,.
This blog is a runaway, a diary, a movie, a song, a heart that i fill with what i feel.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PERTAMAX :D

Fitria said...

hadoh, efek kaskus merasuk dimana-mana. lol

Anonymous said...

whahahaha
ga da yang baru lagi ah ga rame
poto akunya mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana?
awas kalo ga ada!!!

Anonymous said...

ah belum ada yang baru blognya.
hehe.
ramein lagi sayang.

Anonymous said...

omg, setiap aku buka blognya masi belum dibales aja comentnya.
omg omg...

Anonymous said...

eye catching stocking

(hamonangan tua)