SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW

Hi you,

A missing piece that I've always searching through my whole life. Now you're with me.
One thing I didn't tell you, how big the urge to hide and run just a day before our big day. but then I remember how far we fight for this to happen, our haven and hell during our relationship, and how much I trust the fact and hope that you're forever going to be my kind of man. 

I also didn't tell you that one morning in Bandung after we came back from our wander-lusting free lover moment in Bali for a week, I couldn't helped my self awake and thinking 'black and white' and suddenly, I melted down.. I remembered picking up my blackberry calling my mom at 6 in the morning just to tell her how much I missed her. 

I was a little cranky that morning, realizing the fact I might change, you might change and my life is not going to be so crazy anymore... 9 AM, I was sitting on the bed, over-thinking.. you came, looked me in the eye, as you know exactly what's in my head, kissed me and hugged me, you're telling me without saying that everything is going to be wonderful and you will always be your kind of man. I trust you. 

I love the fact that I have no doubt that you're the kindest heart of all, that being with you is a blessing. I'm really grateful that life has been really generous to me for these past years. I feel beautiful and inspired than ever, although I need to get used to my self having this overwhelming feeling of joy and love. You see darling, everything is better with you. Thank you for making me so in love beautifully. 

Living with you is going to be an anticipation, mystery, and imminent change. I can't wait to our next crazy rides, adventures, our first big fight, a moment when I think "it doesn't really matter".
 
Something you should know that, I'm beyond happy. I'm enjoying my time being a wife and being yours.

Some people was born to make our day,
You were born to make my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Something you should know that, I'm beyond happy. I'm enjoying my time being a wife and being yours".

Kangen kumpul bertiga lagi.hugs(S.C)

Fitria said...

Miss you more.
Come home soon..