THE DIARY OF PARIS, FRANCE

Paris makes us feel good about love's possibility the time — or rather, the lovely way that Parisians savor their days rather than dashing through them.I loved that hour or so of walking, no matter the weather. Sit in a park and watch the world passing by. Be joyful rather than learned. 

Paris caught my heart and left me with mesmerizing smile as I left the city. In every trip we learned that what meaningful a lot to us is to live inside of it instead of being blown away by the great cathedral or massive museums and buildings, sure that also still very interesting, but feel the whole emotion by enjoying life and elements surrounds me often make my heart in tears of joy and peace.

I feel so blessed that we got the place in a good area, despite the hostels was quite gave us a bad day on our first arrival, not so nice place to stay, but get to meet with new wonderful people from different countries definitely an added bonus to our euro trip. We lived close to Montmarte,  is a hill (the butte Montmartre) 130 meters high, just walking around the district is a treat. Montmartre is the artistic neighborhood of Paris. Most of the people who live here are artists, poets and writers including Salvador Dalí. The best part from where we lived that less than 20 minutes walk to the hill, then we reach Sacré-Cœur, its a church church was dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and off course you get the breath taking moment as you can gaze Paris city from the top. We sat there, enjoyed macaroons that Vina brought, got nothing to say but to enjoy the moment.

Paris gets in my soul and I believe that no matter how many times that you go, you cannot wait to go again for the thrill of taking a Seine River cruise after dark and seeing the Eiffel Tower all twinkling and sparkling like it is the very first time that you are seeing it. The smell, the painter along the streets, the street musician, the cafes, the galleries, the souvenir shops, the people, the weather, the doves, the yellow-ish falling leaves, the whole thing, made me in love.

Paris caught my heart the most. It's true they say that Paris is one of the most romantic city, there is somethings about Paris that keeps me amaze. Although it's quite chilly sometimes, I can't wait to go back there.. and if I did, I'll share with the loved one.

"If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast." -Earnest Hemmingway-

No comments: