IAMSOEXCITEDICAN'TBARELYGATHERMYMIND

YAY ! that would be my first word, because yes yes ! me, my brother and sister finally living in one house. I've been really excited to do a lot this and that to our tiny smiley happy house. I will show every progress from now on. But, i won't happen that fast, this project will probably take a long time, i need to justify with my mood, my pocket for sure, and my sense of creating (i surely lame at it).

I've been collecting bottles, frames, cactus yes cactus. I bought many canvases, acrylic paints, crayons, markers. I-am-intending-to-paint-,-and-i-don't-even-know-how-to, but that doesn't stop me. I'm trying to do some shitty job here. I still put them all in my closet, will get all my babies out soon.

I'm going home this weekend, i will steal a lot of my mum's stuff, and i have to say sorry first to the trees, i will bring pieces of wood to make them a handmade 'something'. And I'm not even a carpenter.

Here some pictures that caught my heart, pictures that made me have a huge urge to make to make and to make. I found them via this, this, this, this, this, and this.










Anyone cares to bring me paintings, plants, even a piece of crappy woods ? I'll be thrilled to have them. Or a sofa ? but i think that would be too much. ha !
PS:I paint all the wall white, I'll put some colors, I'm still thinking about it.

No comments: