LOVELY WEEKEND !

My sisters came visit me last long weekend, we had a really great time, even though my older little sister was disappeared for about half day on Saturday and Sunday, she is the smartest in our family, yes she is. Came visit me to have her test to go to one of the most promising university in Bandung, i pray for her, i hope she gets in so finally we can stay together in one house. Spent the weekend with blessing. During that time, i couldn't let the camera being useless, so i took some random pictures.




On the last day of their visit, they surprised me with an early birthday present, this lovely lamp to company my sleep from my lovely loving sisters. I was really flattered at the time, such joy to know how much they care about me! I love you guys so much. kisses and hugs.

No comments: